LISTEN...

LISTEN...
Johnny Voltik Myspace Page

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

MIssile Factory MixTape Vol.2 "???"


My Freestyle Verses From "???" off my Missile factory Mixtape Vol. 2


Baby baby no cry
Voltik is not a lie
He do it do or die
What some might never do
It's either do or don't
There's no such thing as try
I do it to my death
You oughta check me live
Check out my sky dive
Will ya man survive?
I get off like Kelly
I believe I could fly!
I pop 2 red pills
And then my head spills
Like milk on Sunday morning...general mills
Hey no what the deal deep flow better get a gill
Know I'm like David Bowie holla at the china girls
I'm like yo what it is?
You heard anything that sound like this?
N'er Nig get down like this
Smash shit around town like this...

Welcome to the new era
New saga
Ugly like haircuts from a blind barber
Higher then Bob Marley's
Grandfather
Sort of like Teddy Riley
Jam on ya
Read about him in diaries
"Damn mama"
"Damn I ain't know you knew that man mama?"
He freestyle for 5 hours without a damn comma
He be making beats made of pots and pans on 'em
I need applause from the crowd clap ya hands on 'em
Welcome to electric church place a hand on 'em
I get it hot like heat Keyspan on 'em
My thoughts like time bombs mind land on 'em
Like Land minds on top of ant farms...
Ladies feel the cherry bomb!!! C'mon

follow me on twitter, look on the right and click click!!!

1 comment: