LISTEN...

LISTEN...
Johnny Voltik Myspace Page

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

RETURN TO PLANET ROCK


So My beautiful People.

Here is an update on The Red Album...
WAIT! Before I drop that ish...I will be releasing a free 27 song instrumental album called VoltiKulapo (Return to Planet Rock). This is an Electronic dance space break beat Odyssey. I basically leave the planet earth musically. This was done for 2 reasons, to pay homage to the origins of Hiphop music and to make you dance till you trip the eff out. AFRIKA BAMBAATAA where you at!?! Let me talk with ya man! No vocals from ya boy either...well maybe a few self samples but for the most part all played instruments. I wanted to speak through the music only.

This pic on the left is not the official Album cover.
I need some art work folks so...I will be placing the link to download the album free on this blog in 1 week. When you listen to it send me feed back FOREALS!!!(thats a real word). Anyway, my intention is to inspire you to create paintings, pictures, short films, jokes, stories, whatever, based off the music I make at 1am.
LOOK OUT 1 WEEK!!!!!!!
Peace & Grease

1 comment: